Free Trial Offer Terms and Conditions
- Offer/Offer Termination: This Trial Offer is a 30-day free trial of GreanHorn’s streaming premium subscription package, redeemable at [WEBSITE]. GreanHorn reserves the absolute right to withdraw, cancel, early terminate, or modify this Trial Offer, or any element thereof, at any time and for any reason. After such time of termination, GreanHorn shall not be obligated to redeem any further Trial Offers.
- Eligibility: This Trial Offer is offered to people 18 or older. By using this Trial Offer, you agree that you are in compliance with all laws in the jurisdiction in which you reside. You may only use this Trial Offer once. If you have subscribed to GreanHorn or have taken a free Trial Offer previously, you are not eligible. Current paying GreanHorn subscribers are not eligible.
- How It Works: GreanHorn may offer a Free Trial when you create a User Account with us. The free trial period of your membership lasts for 30 days ("Trial Period"). Free trials may not be combined with any other offers. If you are eligible for a free trial, we will let you know during the User Account sign-up process, and you will be able to explore the Site and Services during the Trial Period for no charge. Only one Trial Period is permitted per User Account. If you receive a trial, then you are not eligible for another trial. You acknowledge and agree that your access to and use of the Services during the Trial Period are governed by these Terms of Service. If you participate in the Trial Offer, the terms in the following two paragraphs apply to you.
(A) Authorization. We will automatically begin billing your Payment Method at the end of the Trial Period unless you expressly cancel the membership prior to the end of the Trial Period. To view the specific details of your trial membership, visit the My Account page on the Site. We may bill your Payment Method for a billing period selected by you (e.g., monthly, annually, etc.) for temporary authorization at the time of the registration process. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect such temporary authorization amount during the Trial Period. If there is a problem with the payment, we will notify you via email. In case of a failed payment your subscription service will not be interrupted immediately. We will make 3 attempts to bill your card within a 10-day grace period. This means your subscription will not be cancelled for these 10 days while we’re attempting to bill your card. If the payment doesn’t go through after 3 attempts, the service will be interrupted until we have received payment.
(B) End of Trial Period. We have no obligation to notify you of the end of the Trial Period, and you will not receive a notice from us that your Trial Period has ended or that the paying portion of your membership has begun. You hereby acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to cancel your membership subscription prior to the end of the Trial Period and that not cancelling your trial membership subscription prior to the end of the Trial Period will result in your first payment for the term of your subscription, as well as subsequent recurring charges until you cancel your membership.There are no refunds or credits for partial monthly subscriptions.
5. Limitation of Liability: You expressly understand and agree that GreanHorn shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
(B) Assumption of the Risk. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
(C) No Warranties. GreanHorn does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. GreanHorn does not warrant that the quality of any Services will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
6. Disputes: Any dispute or claim relating in any way to these Terms or your use of the Site, will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement. Any dispute or claim will resolved by final and binding arbitration using the American Arbitration Association's ("AAA") Commercial Arbitration Rules ("AAA Rules") in effect on the date of initiation of the arbitration, except as to those AAA Rules that conflict with or differ from these Terms of Service, by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with said rules at a location within Broward County, Florida. Any controversy concerning whether a dispute is arbitral shall be determined by the arbitrator(s) and not by the court. In arbitration, as with a court, the arbitrator must honor the terms of these Terms of Service (including any Additional Terms) and may award the prevailing party damages and other relief (including attorneys' fees). However, WITH ARBITRATION: (A) THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY, (B) THE ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS AND ARBITRATION OUTCOME ARE SUBJECT TO CERTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY RULES, AND (C) JUDICIAL REVIEW OF THE ARBITRATION OUTCOME IS LIMITED.
When becoming a member of our site, you will be prompted to verify your account. The security of your account is important to us and verifying your identity through phone text verification is a standard measure to increase the level of account security and trust. Additionally, GreanHorn is obliged to comply with certain security regulations aiming at increasing the level of your account’s security. Read on for our policy about use of your phone number.
Message and Data Rates May Apply
When you verify your account using our text messaging service, you will be charged in accordance with the rates and terms which apply to your wireless provider when you send or receive a text message. When you have an unlimited SMS plan, you generally will not be charged for the message. If you don’t have an unlimited plan, the amount charged will be the amount for one text message according to your wireless contract. If you aren’t sure what kind of plan you have, check with your wireless provider. At no time will you be charged by GreanHorn to verify your account.
Note: Only one phone number can be associated with your account.
We take your privacy and account security seriously. We will not share your phone number with other users of the site. We will not use your phone number for marketing purposes or for commercial use. This means that we will not send you text messages advertising our services or any third-party services, nor will we sell your contact information.
After we verify your number for the first time, your account setup is complete. We only anticipate sending you a single SMS message. However, we may ask you to verify your phone number again at different touch-points if you need to reset your account for any reason.
You may opt-out of text messaging at any time.
- To opt-out text STOP to [number]
If you have any questions about this policy or need help with verification, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit the website for additional information.
- When you sign up for an account, you will be prompted to enter a valid phone number. Next, check the box after you enter your phone number, indicating "I agree to receive text-messages regarding account security." Click Continue.
- You will then receive the code. Enter the code into the website and click Continue. Your account is now verified.
Note: You do not need to download an app, install software, or add hardware to verify your account.